- Out work on the consequences of asexuality in Timema (original paper) was selected as a ‘Nature research highlight‘.
- Our work on the transcriptomic response to day lengths in Drosophila montana was featured in the ‘G3 spotlight’.
- Our work on Nicrophorus parenting behaviour (original paper) was reported in the news including: Science Daily, phys.org, Science Newsline.
- I was interviewed by Heredity podcast for my work on cold acclimation in D. montana and D. virilis (original paper) and positive selection on the fruitless gene (original paper).
- Our work on on testis size evolution in bushcrickets (original paper) was reported widely in the news including: BBC, National Geographic, The Guardian, Science Daily.
Our finding that Platycleis affinis has the largest testes to body mass ratio (14%) of any animal was also an answer on QI (QI XL, Series K, Episode 4: Knits & Knots). Fame indeed!